Competitive salary - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a research and development pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, is looking for an Administrator to join their Regulatory Affairs department.
This full time, permanent, role will provide a highly professional and pro-active administrative service to the department, in liaison with other administrators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Finance: Tracking and reporting budgets; liaising with Finance department; managing the invoices and expenses for Executive Directors and senior team members.
- Travel: Organising all requirements for business and conference travel, including flights, visas, accommodation, and ground transportation whilst enforcing the corporate travel policy and compliance regulations as well as ensuring best value.
- Agenda Management and Meetings: Diary management for senior team members; arranging internal and external meetings; managing availability of key participants; organising travel; booking meeting rooms/venues and sending invitations; organising catering and the appropriate equipment and room set-up; compiling and distributing agendas; preparing meeting minutes and action logs from meeting notes.
- Information Sharing Co‐ordinate and facilitate the management of information (SharePoint); maintain email distribution lists; maintain appropriate filing systems.
- Business Support: Providing training; supporting business activities related to departmental objectives; preparation and submission of official internal and external documentation; third party vendor and alliance management; compliance matters; regulatory or clinical data system management.
- General Administration: Co-ordination with Reception (receiving visitors, maintaining office supply stocks, assisting with designing and producing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets); Support training of new staff members in the use of corporate systems.
Our ideal candidate will have highly developed and specialised administrative skills, learned through comprehensive on the job experience. Candidates must have a high level of IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and must be confident using internal systems for tasks such as expenses and invoice approvals. It is essential that candidates have the ability to handle sensitive or confidential information in a professional manner, and must be able to balance multiple priorities in a busy environment. This is a growing company and candidates will need to be adaptable and flexible to a constantly changing environment. Communication and liaison with other team administrators, sharing best practice and knowledge, is key to this role and candidates will need to be confident team players. The role is data and process driven, fast paced and very busy; candidates who are confident working on their own initiative while supporting their colleagues would be best suited to this role.
Please use this form to apply.