£22,000 - £24,000 - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a research institute in Cambridge, is looking for a Communications Assistant to join their team of experts.
Our client, a research institute in Cambridge, is looking for a Communications Assistant to join their team of experts; supporting the Head of Media Relations to deliver communications objectives. To succeed at the role, you will be self-motivated, proactive, eager to learn, well organised, intellectually curious, write well and have an excellent attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage the company’s Twitter and Linked In accounts
- To support media campaigns and media outreach
- Assisting delivery of outreach events across our client’s international offices
- Collating copy for the internal monthly newsletter
- Conducting research for corporate needs
- Coordinating meetings to support the company’s media relations work
- Maintaining contact database
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years professional, administrative experience
- A solid understanding of social media in a professional context
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills, particularly for event coordination
- Confident use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Please use this form to apply.