Our client, a leading technical innovation company based in Cambridge, is looking for a Corporate Executive Assistant to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with a proven track record of working in a busy and fast-paced environment.
You will be working as part of a small team supporting six Officers and their corporate functions. You will work closely with the senior team that head up our client’s global organisation, whilst providing administrative support for some of their corporate teams and managing their internal processes for the Cambridge site.
Key duties will include intensive diary management and arranging travel for some very busy seniors, as well as organising top-level meetings and liaising with our client’s parent company.
This is a very busy role, but you’ll be given the autonomy to manage your own workload and work proactively on internal projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complex diary management
- Arranging national and international travel
- Organising internal and external meetings (including site tours, offering support for clients involved, and hosting these events)
- Liaising with our client’s internal functions to arrange and facilitate company-wide meetings with follow-up communications
- Offering on-site support for corporate-led events
- Working with and supporting internal departments such as Accounts, Logistics, SHE/QA, Reception and the Business Office with our client’s internal processes
- Support for our client’s Asia and US offices
- Support for our client’s internal social events and staff welfare activities
Candidates will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Significant and relevant experience within a similar role
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (including creation of spread sheets), Word (including good knowledge of template best practice and formatting) and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work discreetly on confidential projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A track record of being proactive, multitasking and able to prioritise and co-ordinate own work
- Competent in the use of IT
- Ability to take minutes and / or actions