Customer Service Administrator
£21,000 - £22,000 - Cambourne, Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a technology company based in Cambourne, is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
Acting as point of contact for customers regarding order status and planned delivery of systems, and to support the team in the processing and shipping of customer orders. It is essential that all applicants have had previous experience working with international shipping documentation and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide delivery and order status updates to customers and to respond to customer queries regarding delivery status of systems; ensuring that customers are provided with up-to-date delivery information
- To undertake SAP order entry as required.
- To liaise with freight forwarders/appointed shipping agents as required, and to arrange the collection, packing and despatch of customer shipments.
- To generate SAP delivery notes.
- To provide appropriate shipping documentation in accordance with the customer order contract requirements, and under export licence / letter of credit terms. Generate manual export paperwork (e.g. commercial invoice and packing lists in Excel for non EU shipments).
- To obtain shipping documentation from logistics partners as required (e.g. proof of export).
- To co-ordinate onsite and offsite filing and archiving of customer documents.
- To ensure compliance with company procedures and controls – ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
All applicants will need a minimum of GCSE English and Maths and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience working with international shipping documentation and order processing is required for this role and experience using SAP and LEAN/Process Improvement Techniques would be desirable. Customer service is a key component of this role and candidates will need to be customer focused with a strong attention to detail. It is essential that candidates are confident users of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please use this form to apply.