Competitive salary - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a leading technical innovation company based in Cambridge, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
This is a full time, permanent role offering hybrid working. The main purpose of the role is to provide one on one assistance to senior members of the company, as well as secretarial support to some of the most talented engineers in the world. The role will require you to work both independently, and as a team with your colleagues and other support staff across the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Intensive diary management for senior members of the company
- Organising and booking complex national and international travel
- Arranging top-level client meetings and workshops
- Liaising directly with clients to assist with their travel arrangements
- Putting together expense claim forms, ensuring costs are correctly coded
- Updating reports
- Minute taking of project and group meetings
- Administrative support for projects
- Typing of correspondence and filing of project materials
- Preparation of regular financial and operational project reports
- Induction of new starters covering processes and practices within the division
- Organisation and logistics for tradeshows and events
- Diary planning for annual review meetings
- Taking general calls and enquiries for the division
All candidates must have the following experience and skills:
- Significant and relevant experience within a similar role
- Ability to take minutes and/or actions
- Competence in the use of IT including email, internet and databases
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word (including good knowledge of template best practice and formatting) and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work discreetly on confidential projects is essential.
Please use this form to apply.