Executive Assistant (6mth FTC)
Competitive salary - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Contract
Our client, a leading technical innovation company based in Cambridge, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team on a 6 month FTC.
You will be working within a team to provide one on one assistance to seniors, whilst supporting some of the most talented engineers in the world, where you can use your support skills to the fullest. This is a very busy role working for a number of seniors and their groups. You will be required to manage your own workload and work proactively. You will also be required to work with the other EAs on certain tasks, such as large client meetings, and provide cover when they are on leave. Our client is currently operating a hybrid working model, so some days may be in the office and others from home.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diary management for senior stakeholders
- Minute-taking of project and group meetings
- Organising and booking complex national and international travel
- Organising internal and client meetings using an electronic meeting management system.
- Liaising directly with clients to assist with their travel arrangements
- Putting together expense claim forms, ensuring costs are correctly coded
- Induction of new starters covering processes and practices within the division
- Organisation and logistics for tradeshows and events – working with our client’s Events Team
- Diary planning for annual review meetings
- Liaising with other departments such as Accounts, Purchasing, Goods In/Out, Reception and the Business Office
- Typing of correspondence and filing of project materials
- Preparation of regular financial and operational project reports
- Working with your Line Manager to ensure there is consistent support for the Division and helping them to refine internal systems.
- Taking general calls and enquires for the division including responsibility for relaying client messages and passing them to the relevant person.
For this role, it is essential that candidates have the following experience and skills:
- Significant and relevant experience within a similar role
- Proven ability to take minutes
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (including creation of spread sheets), Word (including good knowledge of template best practice and formatting) and PowerPoint
- Competency in the use of IT: including email, internet and databases
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A track record of being proactive, multitasking and able to prioritise and co-ordinate own work
- Ability to work discreetly on confidential projects.
Please use this form to apply.