Our client based in South Cambridge is looking for an ICT Systems Engineer due to the continued growth of this excellent firm.
We are looking for someone who holds excellent people skills and works well in a team.
• Troubleshoot networking related issues
• Supporting the internal and external customer base
• Prioritisation and ownership of issues and requests
• Communication of progress with users, including presenting at company meetings
• Working with users from a broad range of technical backgrounds
• Support to both onsite and remote users (home and overseas)
• Working with external suppliers
• Monitoring and maintaining the smooth running of critical systems
• Monitoring, maintaining and improving the internal corporate network
• Testing and piloting projects
• Pragmatic and risk adverse approach towards projects and centralised system changes
• Find solutions to fit business requirements
• Look for areas of improvement and driving through developments within current systems, processes or behaviours
To be suitable for this role we are looking for someone who has been in a similar role, ideally for at least 3 years and who has a good understanding of network related troubleshooting and VLAN configuration.
You will be joining a very successful firm, who are based in beautiful offices. Due to the location you will need your own transport.
Please use this form to apply.