Competitive salary - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a not-for-profit organisation conducting independent research based in Cambridge, is looking for a Publications Officer to join their team.
The role will be part home based, part office based, and will support the Strategic Communications Director to deliver communications objectives. The Publications Officer will also coordinate the publications of our client’s research outputs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To coordinate the publications process of reports
- To prepare documents for publication including embedding pdfs and submitting worksheets
- To oversee the commissioning of copy-editing of reports
- To liaise with international colleagues on the publications process and posting of reports
- To provide advice to researchers on the publications process
- To help ensure adherence to our client’s brand and publications standards
- To manage document templates
- To maintain the publications tracker and management information on the publications process
- To comply with all company policies and management systems
- Ad hoc duties as required
Candidates will need to have the following:
- Degree-level education, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience of communications
- Experience in managing or supporting a publications process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (including In Design and Illustrator)
- Copy editing
- Basic Excel
- Intermediate Word and PowerPoint
Please use this form to apply.