£27,000 - £28,500 - Cambourne, Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Contract
Our client, a technology company based in Cambourne, is looking for a Scheduling Co-ordinator to join their Scheduling department.
This role is office based and full time on a 12 month fixed term contract (starting Feb 2022). The Scheduling Co-ordinator is responsible for coordinating repairs and servicing of customer equipment, ensuring a premium customer experience. Responding to customer and internal requests quickly and efficiently in a pressurised environment is key in delivering the high standard of customer service that our client is looking for.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling of related repair calls passed through by Customer Care
- Taking ownership for the Scheduling of repairs following triage by Technical Help Desk
- Scheduling routine planned maintenances
- Scheduling repairs (onsite & in our workshop)
- Scheduling upgrades
- Organising transport and packaging
- Coordinating repairs that require 3rd level support
- Organising relocations
- Maintaining communication throughout the customer journey to ensure they are updated with progress or any changes by telephone and email
- Sending professional and informative confirmations to the customers of when work is scheduled
- Part ordering using SAP
- Liaising with internal departments to acquire customer enquiry resolutions
- Liaise with engineers daily regarding schedules including call backs after site visits
- Raising relevant transactions within CRM
- Organising and managing loan availability for service
- Maintaining customer and transactional data within our Customer Relations Management Database (CRM & SAP).
Applicants for this role must have:
- A scheduling coordinator background
- Previous experience allocating engineers relevant work according to their skill set and with assisting engineers with queries, order numbers and work allocation.
- Excellent communication skills; a warm, efficient telephone manner and strong literacy skills are required, alongside fluency in English.
- Customer service is key to this role and candidates must be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- The proven ability to build a professional rapport with both customers and colleagues, and must demonstrate excellent investigation skills and out of the box thinking when providing customer resolutions.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong ability to coordinate a number of transaction types with differing priorities and time constraints.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CRM and SAP experience
- Microsoft Office skills at intermediate level (minimum)
- Excellent geographical knowledge (UK National level)
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English with excellent literacy skills)
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently in a pressurized environment and must be able and willing to learn new roles
- Flexibility in their approach to work and happy to assist colleagues and help out as and when required.
Please use this form to apply.