Senior Rewards Specialist
Competitive salary - Cambridge (South), Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Contract
Our client, a leading global contract research organisation based near Cambridge, is looking for a Senior Rewards Specialist.
This is a full time role on a 6 month temporary contract. The Senior Rewards Specialist manages the implementation of the organisation’s reward programs, ensuring these programs are administered effectively, compliantly, and in accordance with the organisation’s reward strategy for the assigned countries. The Senior Rewards Specialist leads program evaluation, analyses surveys and obtains all necessary information to prepare proposals and budgets. They lead the administration and monitor total rewards programs for efficiency and effectiveness for designated countries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships to provide consultation, guidance and support to HR partners and managers on compensation or benefit matters.
• Manage the implementation and renewals of the organisation’s compensation and benefit programs to meet the organisation’s objectives for internal equity and external market competitiveness.
• Research and analyse programs/ plans and providers to develop action recommendations
• Review compensation or benefit programs for compliance with organisation policy and budget
• Responsible for keeping abreast of trends and developments in the area of employee benefits and recommending nature and timing of benefit plan improvements
• Manage and administer the flexible benefits for the assigned countries
• Review and manage the invoicing for the benefits vendors
• Review and respond to employee benefits queries.
Please use this form to apply.