Competitive salary - Cambridge (South), Cambridgeshire - Full Time, Permanent
Our client, based in South Cambridgeshire, is looking for a Test Technician to join their team.
A key user of test labs and workshops, the Test Technician will report to the Device Testing Project Manager and will work within internal project teams to support testing of medical devices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mechanical and functional testing of devices at all stages of the development process. This typically includes physical and environmental stress conditioning, detailed inspections, physical dimensional measurements, force, and torque testing
- Generation of test data with analysis and interpretation
- Follow key documents in accordance with project requirements e.g. test methods and test protocols
- Support project teams in the delivery of testing milestones in device development.
It is essential that candidates have the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of following detailed protocols and performing high quality test work
- Proficiency in recording and documenting test work
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a test laboratory or workshop
- Good understanding of laboratory principles as described by cGxP
- Experience of working within a medical or drug delivery device product testing laboratory.
The role will be based on-site in our client’s laboratories and workshops; candidates will need to have their own transport due to the rural location.
Please use this form to apply.